National Anti-Pollution Initiative (Client Name Confidential)
"Without a doubt, I'd give Lawrence Ellis of Paths to Change an A+ for his consulting work."
— Thomas Rice, CEO Emeritus, Interaction Associates (consulting firm hired to support the Initiative)
Outcomes of the work:
- Identified as having developed the most effective Key Working Group in the entire initiative, masterfully leading the group to a high level of performance;
- Co-designed and co-implemented a major, multi-year national anti-pollution initiative, the results of which were:
- Helped to shift the national conversation on pollution, resulting in subsequent shifts in policy, culture and behavior across the U.S.;
- Generated over twenty-five demonstration projects, many of which became mainstream cultural norms. Examples include: local land-use tax incentives, public education programs, and reduced interest rates and insurance premiums for farmers who reduce agricultural pollutants.
- Contributed to significant changes in the language of a major national environmental-protection legislative bill.